Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lazy Fuckin' Bum

What a lazy fuckin' bum I am.. So many things I plan to write, keep postponing, then don't write..

I wanted to write about Planet India, a veggie Indian restaurant we went to for a friends birthday, I was actually leaving for this place at the end of this post, that's for how long I postponed writing it!

I was also planning to write about to always green traffic light, I had never seen it go red for pedestrians until a few days ago, I swore at myself for not writing about it, it's green even on google:

View Larger Map

Don't look at it from other angles, it's red.

I was also planning to write about how the English don't use salt for anything except fish&chips, which makes no sense at all. They don't have salt shakers on tables at restaurants which is something very weird for me but very normal for them, they put no salt in the food, then don't put it on the table either, how am I supposed to taste anything? I know that too much salt is unhealthy and Turkey is known for its overuse of salt but come on.. They put no salt (I call that no salt) in pasta, I mean come on.. The pasta tastes like water people.. A little bit of salt won't kill you Brits.. Get a grip..

Then there's the difference in language, specially slang words. People made fun of me because I said "I ran into xxx", they started running and hitting each other saying is this how you run into people. So I say "what do you guys use?". You want to know the answer? "You bump into someone.". How the fuck is that different, much more fun makeable (what a word that I just made up). Things on pulling things, girls or weeners, bum instead of ass, stuff like that. And no one says dude to each other, sad :(.

Of course the most important thing in Brighton for me is ultimate and I should write something on that. That I want to write so I'm not saying anything about it now. I did talk about it a bit here before so you can check that if you want, but more to come soon.

More to come soon hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment