Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hermann Friendship Cake, Begins

A friend of mine gave me present today. Well, I was supposed to get it yesterday but the one night that I go out out of a month worth of nights, he chose the night that I was out, so I could only get it today. Long story short, the present is a Hermann Friendship Cake.

You are probably hearing this for the first time too. It is a nice idea though, I kinda like it. So with the cake, comes a sheet with instructions. It says, in first person, that this is a sourdough cake, I have no idea what other dough type of cakes there are since I have no idea about cakes. I just eat them. So Hermann the German cake says it will die if I put it in the fridge and if it stops bubbling, it's dead. The quest is on.

It takes 10 days to make this cake and in 2 of those days you add stuff into the cake, on day nine there's so much dough that you divide it into 4 and give it to 3 of your friends and you eat the rest.

So we shall see, Shim says it was quite tasty, I'll let you know how it turns out, if it can turn out since there were no bubbles on it, hopefully it's still alive..

Lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment